Moulder and Grinder Maintenance and Servicing
Our dedicated team of Technician’s are trained to service a wide range of moulding and grinding machines. Our technical expertise has been built over years of experience. The SCE team’s knowledge and skills regularly save our customers money by identifying issues before they become major problems.
We know how important your equipment is to your operation so if you want the best service team available contact us. We can cater to any needs in regards to moulders and grinders.
During a site service we conduct a comprehensive check to ensure key aspects of your moulder are at industry best practice. Below are some of the critical checks our service inspection includes:
- Inspection of gearboxes
- Spindle realignments (important if outrigger bearings are fitted)
- Inspection of all lubrication and grease lines to inspect for and prevent damage from moving parts
- Inspection of regular wears items to ensure they are still in service tolerances
- Inspection of motors, beam shafts, feed rollers etc
- Recalibration of critical items
- Review of bed lubrication pump
- Question and answer session for operational staff
- And much more
At the end of a service visit you will receive a detailed report on the condition of the machine, any parts needed as well as any follow up work that may be required.
Rebuilts are undertaken by our experienced team in house at our branches located throughout Australasia. There is no job that is too big or too small for our team of experts!