Current Opportunities with SCE:
ENGINEERING TEAM MEMBER
- Join a team of professionals
- Able to work to 100% quality
- Diverse environment
The Southern Cross Engineering Group is one of New Zealand’s leading mechanical and project engineering companies specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of materials handling and quarrying and mining installations throughout Australasia, Pacific and beyond.
We are on the hunt for an extraordinary engineering qualified tradesperson who can contribute to the achievement of the SCE Group’s business objectives.
You must be experienced and competent at:
- All facets of engineering – fitting, welding, fabrication, assembly, with the focus on fitting
- Reading and interpreting drawings
- Structural steel welding and fabrication competencies (AS/NZS 2980 welding standard) would be a definite advantage
- Displaying initiative and ability to work independently, but also able to work as part of a team
- Committed to high performance and customer service
There is also a requirement that you will be available to work shifts when required. In return we can offer a variety of work opportunities, competitive remuneration with a company that has an established track record.
You will need to be physically fit and undertake and pass a pre-employment medical that includes a drug test. If you have can put a tick beside all of the above requirements we invite you to apply by sending your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 09 March 2014.